I love zombies, but how does Dead Farm Zombie Warz work?
Dead Farm Zombie Warz is unlike any other Attraction you’ve visited! We put you in the middle of a Zombie Apocalypse! Yes, a Zombie Apocalypse where you have to fight off REAL life zombies. Think of it like a video game, (ie. Left For Dead, Call of Duty, Gears of War), where you get to hunt Zombies!
Every Zombie Hunter will start with 75 Flesh-Eating Ammo Balls (included for free in your ticket price), but trust us, you’re gonna want Extra Ammo! If you run out of ammo on the battlefield, don’t worry! There will be multiple stops to buy a refill, or buy in line to save time. Refills work as follows:
- 50 balls for $10, or…
- 100 Balls for $15 in a COLLECTIBLE speed tube! And if you buy the speed tube, you get to keep it, and you can bring it back all season and get it refilled for ONLY $5!
How do you fight the zombies?
- First, 10 people will be placed on a Zombie Armored Fighting Vehicle, much like a trailer pulled by a John Deere tractor.
- You will NEVER get off the Zombie Armored Fighting Vehicle. The ZAFV will transport you around the entire grounds of Dead Farm to hunt zombies. There will be no walking through a haunted house. Think of it like a haunted hayride, but you can fight off the zombies with weapons!
- Each vehicle trailer is equipped with 10 weapons, one for each person. These weapons are similar to paintball guns, and they shoot special flesh eating acid ammo balls used to kill zombies!
- Each person will be given about 100 rounds of flesh eating acid ammo to shoot at zombies.
- If you’re trigger happy and you use all your ammo don’t worry, you can purchase more throughout the trailer ride. Shoot as many zombies as many times as you want!
- Throughout the ride, LIVE zombies will try and approach the trailer and your job is to annihilate them! Don’t worry the zombies will NOT be shooting back at you.
- Each trip lasts around 15 minutes, and during it you’ll come across different battle grounds where you’ll get to do your shooting.
- Read the Tips & Tricks section of this website for more info!
Checklist, before you come.
- First and foremost, make sure you’re coming on a day we’re open. You can check the calendar with the day’s price by clicking here.
- Dead Farm Zombie Warz does not take credit cards. Cash only. We do have TWO ATMs in the Donna’s Corn Maze park. One inside the ticket booth and another inside the concession stand for your convenience.
- Dead Farm Zombie Warz is all ages. If you’re up to the challenge and can pull a trigger on a paintball gun, then you can come in.
- The wait sometimes can be a little long. You’ll need to wait in two lines, kinda like a movie theatre. LINE 1: The ticket booth line, to purchase your ticket. LINE 2: The line to actually get inside the Dead Farm Zombie Warz attraction.
- You can skip those lines one of two ways! SKIP TICKET BOOTH LINE: Buy your tickets online by clicking here. If you buy your tickets online, you will not enter through the ticket booth (the “Welcome Friends” Blue Barn). You will enter just north of the ticket booth line through a small gate in the fence. From here you can go straight into the Dead Farm Zombie Warz Line. Or, you can SKIP BOTH LINES: By purchasing a VIP LINE CUTTER pass online, by clicking here. The line cutter pass will let you to skip the ticket booth (just like the online ticket), AND it will also get you to the FRONT of the Dead Farm line. They cost a little more than a normal ticket, but you can cut your wait time down drastically!